Xtra Assistance is available once your standard Renault Assistance Breakdown Cover has expired*. By having a service or MOT carried out at a participating Renault dealer you can purchase one year’s Xtra Assistance for only £30**
Renault Xtra Assistance includes:
- Roadside Assistance. Assistance a quarter of a mile or more from your home
- Home Start Assistance. Assistance at or within a quarter of a mile from your home
- Local Tow. 10 miles to your closest Renault dealer
Xtra Assistance standard cover does not include non-warranty incidents, however you can upgrade your Xtra Assistance Cover to include non-warranty incidents for only £80. This upgrade is only available to Xtra Assistance members, and provides cover that could cost well over £200 if bought directly through another recovery programme.
Xtra Assistance Upgrade
- All Basic Cover items listed above
- National Recovery
- One-day car hire
- Hotel Accommodation
- Full European Cover
- The use of incorrect fuel, or lack of fuel
- Wheel changes, punctured tyres
- Keys locked inside the vehicle, damaged, lost or stolen
- Road traffic accidents
* Vehicles ordered from 1st February 2012 receive 4 years Renault Assistance Cover as standard. Vehicles registered after 1st March 2010 receive 3 years Renault Assistance Cover as standard. All vehicles registered prior to 1st March 2010 receive 2 years Renault Assistance Cover as standard, with the exception of LCVs and Laguna which come with 3 years standard Renault Assistance Cover.
** Renault Recommended Retail Price. To qualify for Xtra Assistance for £30, your vehicle must have a service or MOT (pre-MOT inspection in Northern Ireland) carried out at a participating Renault Dealer.
Renault Assistance and Renault Xtra Assistance are provided in association with the AA, from participating