If your Renault dealership have been unable to resolve your complaint, you can contact Customer Relations to request further assistance.
When contacting Customer Relations, you will be asked to provide:
- Your full name and contact details
- Your vehicle details (if applicable)
- Your Renault dealership details
- Your current Renault ownership details, service and repair history
- Your previous Renault ownership details, service and repair history (where applicable)
- The details of your complaint and any supporting documentation
All of the above will be taken into account when investigating your complaint case.
You can contact us through one of the following methods:
Telephone: 0344 3350000
Chat to us on Live chat here
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00 to 17.30 (10.00 to 17.30 on Wednesdays) excluding Bank Holidays.
Upon contacting us, your case will be assigned to a Customer Support Manager who will take ownership of your complaint and carry out an investigation.
In the majority of cases, we will need to liaise with your Renault dealership throughout the case.
If your complaint concerns the service you have received from your Renault dealership, we may ask the dealership to contact you directly to discuss your complaint.
Once we have completed our investigation and spoken to all parties involved, your Customer Support Manager will contact you to communicate the outcome of your complaint and any resolution available to you.