How far can I go on one charge?
In real life many factors such as your driving style, the type of journey, your speed and the climate affect how far your New Kangoo Z.E. 33 will go. This is why we at Renault give you realistic summer and winter figures based on our testing of the vehicle, rather than just the theoretical driving range.
As you can see the range of the Renault Kangoo Z.E. 33 is still very impressive and can probably get you further than you think and for less, with an average full charge only costing less than £2.50*
Life your life fully electric with our interactive tools...
Your actual driving range depends on a combination of factors:
The faster you drive, the more energy you need to maintain your speed.
Use Z.E. technologies such as deceleration or regenerative braking to optimise your driving range.
Differences in load will affect your driving range. Designed with this in mind, KANGOO Z.E. 33 is the ideal solution for "final mile" delivery.
On average, the Z.E. 40 battery offers real life estimates of 124 miles in summer and 75 miles in winter**
|Type of charger
||Where to use it||Power required||Charging times
0 to 100%
(3-pin plug cable)*
|Home / Office||2.3kW/10A||17 hours|
|Home / Office||3.3kW/14A||12 hours|
Public charging point
|Home / Office / On the go||3.7kW||11 hours|
|Home / Office / On the go||7kW||6 hours
|Public charging point||On the go||22kW||6 hours|
|On the go||43hW||6 hours|
Full charge? No problem
Charge your Renault KANGOO Z.E. 33 at home, at work or at a public charging point: it's easy!
Open the flap under the front grille logo and connect your KANGOO Z.E. 33 Set off fully charged every morning!
With a Wallbox and the new 7kW charger, you can achieve a driving range of 143 miles** in real conditions in just 6 hours.
Charge your KANGOO Z.E. in 7 to 10 hours with the standard charging cable.
You just need to plug into a Legrand Green'up™Access type socket installed on your premises by a qualified professional.
No domestic charge point available? You can connect to a standard domestic 220 V socket. You can recharge 25 km of driving range in 3h and fully charge in 10 to 12h.
Charge your KANGOO Z.E. 33 6 to 9 hours depending on the power provided by the Wallbox.
Chargemaster can provide the fastest, safest and most convenient charging options for electric vehicles. Getting dedicated chargers installed is the simple way to make certain that you’re using your electric vehicles as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Supplied with your KANGOO Z.E., the Green'upTM Access socket is specifically designed to charge your Renault Z.E. electric vehicle. It must be installed
by a qualified professional to ensure compliant and safe charging.
On the street, at a public charging point
Service stations, shopping centre car parks...you'll have no problem finding somewhere to charge.
Many different shops offer conveniently located charging points right outside their front door.
Thanks to charge point providers such as POLAR, Ecotricity and Charge You Car, there are over 8000 public charging points around the UK.
On board your Z.E. vehicle, your R-Link navigation system shows you all of the charging stations near your current location or your destination. Seamlessly built into the centre console, R-Link guides you easily to charging stations!
Plan and control the charging process easily
With Z.E. apps and a vehicle with firsts in electric vehicle technology, life is easy and exciting. From remote charging and pre-conditioning, to locating available charge points on your journey.
With My Z.E. Interactive* you can start the charging process with your phone, pre-condition your car and set a charging schedule to make most of the off-peak energy tariffs.
1) Regenerative braking: The battery charges itself when you take your foot off the accelerator and also when you use the brake pedal.
2) Heat pump: part of the air conditioning system, it produces heat or cools down the vehicle. Acting like reversible air conditioning, it operates in both capacities while preserving your driving range.
3) Low consumption tyres: thanks to their low rolling resistance, they help to preserve the driving range without affecting road holding or braking.
4) Fuel saver: located on the dashboard, this instrument indicates whether you are in energy recovery or consumption mode.
5) Eco mode: When activated, you restrain the engine so you can drive even longer.
6) R-LINK Evolution: with the My Z.E. Inter@ctive service (on subscription), programme and evaluate the charging of each of your vehicles; receive charge status, time remaining and range alerts on your computer or smartphone. Use them to optimise your budget by programming off-peak charging.
7) Pre-heating system: programme the heating or air conditioning to come on when your New Kangoo Z.E. is still on charge. The energy used will not be drawn from the battery.
8) New 7 kW charger: in one hour, recuperate 20 miles with a 32 A / 7.4 kW Wallbox.
To make your purchase as easy as possible all Kangoo Z.E. 33’s now come with the battery included.
|Version||Basic Price after PiVG
|i Van Z.E. 33||£18,582 excl. VAT
|i Maxi Van Z.E. 33||£19,722 excl. VAT|
|i Maxi Crew Van Z.E. 33||£20,406 excl. VAT|
|i Maxi Crew Van Cab Z.E. 33||£21,166 excl. VAT|
Renault KANGOO Z.E. 33 in detail
These are indicative figures and will vary depending on various factors such as your driving style, driving conditions, temperature, and topography.
*Requires additional purchase of a Type 2 cable
**Why is the range reduced in winter?
Like all batteries, those in Z.E. vehicles are less efficient in cold weather than at warmer ambient temperatures. This means that you can expect a reduction in the range of your Renault Z.E. in the winter. Also, in winter you are more likely to use the heating, which means Kangoo Z.E. consumes more energy.
†Less than 2p/mile based upon a £2.50 full recharge cost, calculated by (a) overnight electricity charges (EDF Energy ‘Simply Fixed August 2018’ rates for payment via monthly Direct Debit as of September 2017), (b) a full recharge of the 33kWh battery and (c) 124 miles on one charge.