Advantages on purchase and in use
- 2% benefit in kind rates until April 2025, rising 1% per year thereafter until 2028
- with Scenic E-Tech 100% electric, think about the cost benefits of electric company cars, in part thanks to lower maintenance and running costs compared to similar petrol or diesel cars
- current exemption to car road tax as it is electric, this is up to April 2025
- exception from congestion charges in certain areas
- business’ using company electric cars are also entitled to 100% first year capital allowances for both the purchase of the vehicle and charging equipment
- potential savings can be made for companies with electric cars as company electric car tax does not include fuel duty, like it would for petrol or diesel cars, because electricity isn’t classed as fuel.
- employer’s may be able to benefit from a benefit-in-kind tax exemption by installing EV chargers at your workplace – criteria applies.
To estimate the driving range of your Scenic E-Tech 100% electric, indicate your battery capacity and choose one or more use parameters (average speed, temperature, etc.).
Select the type of battery and its charging range to find out the charging time for your Scenic E-Tech 100% electric.
Estimate how much you could save by driving electric: simply adjust the different criteria to your personal situation.
Distance driven per year 10,000 km
Current consumption 49 l/100 km
Price of selected fuel type £1.4/l
charging point type
charging cost £0.27/kWh
£1,298.89 *estimated annual savings