Eligibility & Entry
1. The “2017 Renault Customer Project” Prize Draw (the ‘Prize Draw’) is only open to UK residents, who are over the age of 18. The Prize Draw excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd, their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the research. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Prize Draw.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. Entry into the prize draw is activated on agreement of entry into the draw and completion of valid contact details. The Promotion will close at 9am on Monday 12th June 2017. Any surveys received after this will not be entered in to the draw.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your survey.
5. The 3 winners will each receive a £100 Amazon Voucher. The voucher codes will be e-mailed to the winner.
6. The prizes cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
7. The prizes do not include any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
8. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prizes; and
1.3. any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
10. Winners will be randomly selected by an independent third party adjudicator.
11. Research agency: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd will collect the surveys.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winners will be notified by e-mail by 19/06/17. If no reply is received within 48 hours of the winner being notified a new winner will be drawn. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Prize Draw.
15. These Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Renault UK website for the length of the survey.
17. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winners to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Day of the survey. To request the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.
Promoter: Bauer Consumer Media Ltd incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 01176085 whose registered office is at Media House, Peterborough Business Park, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA, on behalf of Renault UK Limited. Registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.