Key Cover Insurance
Key Cover provides compensation up to £1,000 should a registered insured key be accidentally lost, broken or stolen within the UK. Please read the Policy Wording to ensure this product is right for you. Please ensure you save a copy of the document for your records.
The benefits of key cover
If your insured keys are lost, broken or stolen, you’re covered for:
- Any key to any external door to your home, or vehicle including electronic key fobs and immobiliser keys.
- Replacement of insured keys where you have access to duplicate keys.
- Access to a nationwide network of locksmiths.
- There’s no excess to pay.
- Your no claims discount on your main home or motor insurance policy won’t be affected.
How to make a claim
You must report if your insured keys are lost, broken or stolen by calling the number within 48 hours of the incident.
If the keys have been lost or stolen, you must also report it to the police and ask for a crime reference or lost property number.
Please call policy administrator AXA Assistance UK Limited on 0345 607 5329.
For your own security, we may also ask you to provide evidence that you are the owner of the vehicle or premises to which the stolen or lost keys relate.
How do I buy Key Cover?
Renault Finance customers can get a full year’s Key Cover insurance for just £9.99.
This price is exclusively for our customers, so to buy it you need to:
· Be a customer of Renault Finance
· Have activated your online portal
If you haven’t activated your portal account yet, activation takes just a few moments. You’ll need your agreement number in order to activate your account, which should have been posted to you when your vehicle was delivered.