Eligibility & Entry
1. The summer sessions 2019 ticket prize draw (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands) who are over the age of 18. The Promotion excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd (the “Promoter”), their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The prize draw will run from 10:00 (GMT) on 10/06/2019 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 (GMT) on 16/06/2019 (the “Closing Date”). To enter the Promotion entrants must tag their friend in the comments on the Promoter’s official Facebook post for a chance of winning. All entries to be received by the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents do not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. There will be a total of one (1) winner (the “Winner”). The Winner will win 2 x tickets to the Snow Patrol summer sessions 2019 concert on 29/06/2019 (“the Prize”)
8. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. If for any reason an event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the Prize and not award the Prize to the Winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the Winner as a result of winning or accepting the Prize.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
9.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
9.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
9.3. any act or default of any third-party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
11. The Winner will be randomly selected from all complete and eligible entries received by the Closing Date.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Winner will be notified within 3 working days of the Promotion Closing Date via direct message on Facebook. If no response is received within 48 hours of notification via direct message on Facebook, a new winner will be chosen in the same manner. No further compensation will be provided to the original winner.
14. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
15. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and by entering the Promotion you release Facebook from any action or claim arising out of the Promotion.
17. The Promotor will send the name and county of the Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the prize draw. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.
Promoter: Renault UK Ltd. Registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.