SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY Italian adventure
PRIZE DRAW TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY Italian adventure
Eligibility & Entry
1. The Promoter of this Prize Draw (the “Promotion”) has hired DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd to handle the complete fulfilment of the SOLO: A STAR WARS™ STORY Italian adventure. DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd is registered in the UK with company
registration number 8065185 registered to address 107 Bell Street, London, NW1 JTL.
2. The Prize Draw (the “Promotion”) is open to UK residents only who are 18 and over. The Promotion excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd, their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the Promotion. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants must at all times comply with any applicable rules and policies at the time of entering. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
3. One entry per person.
4. The Promotion will run from 6/4/2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 11.59 pm (GMT) on 09/07/2018 (the “Closing Date”). To be entered into this Promotion, you must have taken a test drive in a new Renault car (retail customers only) from an
approved Renault participating Dealership within the timeframe stated above.
5. The Promoter will only accept prize draw test drive entries made through the correct channel, via www.renault.co.uk/solo
6. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the Promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
7. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified
8. The Prize consists of a SOLO: A STAR WARS STORY themed holiday for two adults or family of four (two adults, two children under 16).
Elements included are:
- Round-trip flights for two adults to Italy (or family of
- Transfers from airport/hotel/airport
- 2 nights/3 days in a 4-star hotel, Venice, with
- 2 nights/3 days in a 4-star Villa, Verena, Lake Como, with breakfast
- Filming locations day trip to Tre Cime and Lake Misurina, in The Dolomites
- Private cruise of Lake Como
- Travel Insurance
9. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or
any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
10. The Prize does not include food and drink (other than breakfast each morning), spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner
11. Winners (and each family member) must be in possession of a valid passport with a minimum of 3 months validity at time of time. Any entry visas (if required) and costs, of the same, are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
12. The Prize is subject to availability and blackout dates will apply. The peak Christmas period (December 10 to January 5 annually) and the month of August are excluded.
13. The Winner (and his/her family) must utilise the Prize within 12 months of having accepted the Prize in accordance with the terms and conditions. The Winner will be requested to provide three separate dates of preferred travel and DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to see to fulfil at least one of the Winner's preferred date of travel. If the Winner does not travel within 12 months, as aforesaid, the Prize will become null and void.
14. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
a. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
c. any act or default of any third party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its
16. Once confirmed in writing, travel dates and names of those traveling are not changeable without incurring extra fees and may not be possible if a
non-refundable or non-changeable ticket has been purchased.
17. Winners must sign a legal acceptance form provided by DJP Marketing & Promotions Ltd. prior to departure as standard procedure.
18. There will be one winner who will be randomly selected from all complete and eligible entries
received by the Closing Date by an independent adjudicator by 27th July 2018.
19. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. The Winner will then be validated and notified within 48 hours following the draw date by
post and email (subject to availability). If no reply is received within 48 hours a new winner will be drawn. No compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
21. Upon formal acceptance of the Prize. The Winner will be requested to provide a copy of each
his/her passport and the passport of each family member to ensure names are spelt correctly and to validate the passports.
22. The Winner must give at least 60 days' notice prior to their requested departure date for the
fulfilment of the Prize.
23. The Walt Disney Company, Lucasfilm
Ltd. and each of their respective parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration or execution of the travel
package or the prize draw.
24. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection
with the Promotion.
26. The Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the Promotion. To request the surname and county of the Winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.
27. Promoter and Data Controller: Renault UK Limited. Registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.