1. THE RENAULT SPORT SPEEDMACHINE FESTIVAL TICKET PRIZE DRAW (the “Promotion”) is only open to UK residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) who are 18 and over. The Promotion excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The Promotion will run from 1:00 PM (GMT) on 17/05/2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 11.59 PM
(GMT) on 20/05/2018 (the Closing Date). To enter this Promotion entrants must comment on the Renault Sport UK Facebook or Twitter post relating to the prize draw by tagging the name of the person they want to take to the festival. All entries must be made from a public Facebook or Twitter profile. All entries to be received by the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware, the entrant’s Facebook or Instagram privacy settings or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent
in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or
fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the
right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. The prize is supplied by Renault UK Limited. The prize is one pair of tickets to the 2018 Speed Machine festival on Saturday 26th of May 2018. There are a total of three (3) pairs of tickets to be won; two (2) pairs from Facebook and one (1) pair from Twitter. The prize does not include travel or accommodation.
8. The prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter
reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons
beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including
in respect of (without limitation):
9.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
9.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
9.3. any act or default of any third-party supplier, which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.