Speed Machine Competition
Enter your details below
Terms and conditions
THE RENAULT SPEEDMACHINE TICKET Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Eligibility & Entry:
1. The Renault Speedmachine ticket competition is only open to UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland and Channel Islands) who are minimum of 18 years old. The competition excludes employees of Renault UK Ltd, their relatives, their agents and its dealer network, and anyone professionally connected with the competition. Proof of age and eligibility may be required. Contestants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions when entering the competition.
2. No purchase necessary. Only one entry per person.
3. The competition will run from 07/05/2018 07:00 (GMT) (the “Opening Date”) to 11/05/2017 00:00 (GMT) (the “Closing Date”). To enter this competition, contestants must correctly answer the question hosted on renault.co.uk/speed-machine. All entries to be received by the Closing Date. Any entries received after this date will be rejected.
4. The Promoter and/or its agents does not accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure, regardless of cause, including, for example, equipment failure, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; which may restrict, delay or prevent the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries may not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
5. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any Contestant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsmanlike-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
6. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
7. There will be two entries selected at random (by an independent 3rd party). The two winning Contestants will win the prize of four weekend tickets to the Speedmachine festival held between 25/05/2018 -27/05/2018 at Silverstone Race track. These tickets can be four adult tickets or a combination of adult and child/teen tickets. Children using a child / teen ticket must be accompanied, and supervised at all times, by an adult.
8. The Prize cannot be transferred, refunded or exchanged for a cash alternative. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or any part of it) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. The Prize does not include travel, or accommodation.
10. The Prize does not include personal insurance. Any other costs incurred on top of what is included to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prize are the responsibility of the winner.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the details of the Promotion in the event of unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control without liability to the Contestant, or if a winning Contestant is disqualified from the Prize for a breach in the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
12. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence, or in respect of fraud, the Promoter, its associated companies and its agents exclude responsibility and all liability to the maximum extent permitted by law, including in respect of (without limitation):
1.1. any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
1.2. any changes to, supply of or use of the Prize; and
1.3. any act or default of any third party supplier,
which are beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
13. There will be two winners who will be randomly selected from all complete and correct entries received by the Closing Date by an independent third party adjudicator within 3 working days of the Promotion Closing Date.
14. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all respects on all Contestants, and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner will be notified within 3 working days of the Promotion Closing Date via an email message to the winner’s email address provided. If no reply is received within 72 hours a new winner will be chosen from two reserve winners. No further compensation will be provided to the previous winner.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Promotion.
18. The Promoter will send the name and county of the winner to anyone who writes within one month after the Closing Date of the competition. To request the name and county of the winner, please send a stamped addressed envelope to: Renault UK Ltd, The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 9YS.
Promoter and Data Controller: Renault UK Limited. Registered office: The Rivers Office Park, Denham Way, Maple Cross, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 9YS.