Thank you for agreeing to let Renault U.K. Limited (“Renault”) use your photo, video, post, and/or other online content (the “Content”). Please comment “#YES” if you agree to grant Renault the right to use your Content for any lawful commercial purpose Renault deem appropriate, in consideration of it publishing your Content. By agreeing to such use, you will also be agreeing to Renault using and publishing your social media name/tag/ personal data on such Content in accordance with UK data protection laws. You may request that your personal data is removed from such Content at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This includes use on any social media platform, in advertising, and for the promotion of Renault products or services, regardless of the media used. In addition, Renault may edit, change or alter your Content as it sees fit, without payment of any compensation to you or a third party – and without you having the right to review or approve the finished product or advertising copy, or have any right of attribution. This agreement also means that you can’t subsequently withdraw your permission for Renault to use your Content. Furthermore, you agree that Renault and its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, representatives, assigns, licensees, and anyone else acting on behalf of Renault or with Renault’s permission, has the right to use the Content as provided in these Terms and Conditions too. Renault wants to ensure that it doesn’t use any content that violates the rights of any third party, or will be viewed as defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any other party. Renault also respects the intellectual property rights of others. Renault will retain your data for a period of 3 years. Therefore, by giving Renault permission to use your Content, you represent and warrant to Renault that:
1. you are the owner of the Content you have provided, including all ideas, images, text, and intellectual property rights within the Content, inclusive of copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, publicity rights, and privacy rights, or if you are not the owner of such rights, you have already obtained permission from the owner of such rights and have the authority to grant Renault permission to use the Content as provided in these Terms and Conditions;
2. if any third parties are featured or mentioned in the video/image/post that you have their express written permission to share the Content with Renault for its own use in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and that you have shared such terms with them;
3. its use of your Content as provided herein will not infringe on the intellectual property rights, publicity rights, or privacy rights of any third party, or require the payment of any compensation to any third party;
4. nothing in the Content you have provided is likely to be considered defamatory, obscene, or threatening to any third party; and
5. you are of full age and have the right to enter into this agreement in your own name. You hereby release Renault from any claims related to Renault’s use of the Content as permitted herein, whether in existence today or in the future, including, without limitation, all rights, demands and/or liabilities regarding invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, violation of the rights of publicity and privacy, moral rights and/or breach of confidentiality.
By replying “#YES”, you acknowledge and agree that you, understand and agree to the above Terms and Conditions. Thank you.