The Renault UK Advanced Apprenticeship Programme will ensure that Apprentices acquire an all round competence in vehicle maintenance and diagnostics on the Renault brand. As graduates of the programme, Apprentices will qualify as Renault Technicians, and will receive the Advanced Apprenticeship Certificate, which is endorsed by Renault and the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI).
In addition successful candidates, who have completed the Renault Advanced Apprenticeship Programme within the last 3 years, can enrol directly onto the Level 3 Renault Senior Technician training course, Level 4 being Renault Master Technician.
The Renault UK Advanced Apprenticeship Programme has been conceived with the aim of developing high calibre Service Technicians and Parts Operatives that are needed to support the future growth of the Renault Dealer Network.
Renault requires bright, ambitious and motivated school leavers who can demonstrate the potential to be future Renault Master Technicians or Parts Operatives. With advanced tuition and state-of-the art facilities, Apprentices will be developed to meet the demanding servicing and repair requirements of existing and future Renault vehicles, whilst enjoying the benefits of full time paid employment at a Renault Dealership.
The Renault UK Advanced Apprenticeship Programme will ensure that Apprentices acquire an all-round competence and knowledge of the Renault brand. As graduates of the programme, Apprentices will qualify as Parts Operatives and will receive the Advanced Apprenticeship Certificate, which is endorsed by Renault and the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI)
pride and status
In addition to the pride and status that comes with being associated with one of the world’s best car manufacturers, the following benefits are applicable:
- Full time paid employment at a Renault Dealership
- SERVICE TECHNICIANS - Attain on completion Levels 2 & 3 Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair (VCQ) and IMI Levels 2 & 3 Technical Diploma (VRQ)
- PARTS OPERATIVES - Attain on completion a Diploma in Vehicle Parts Competence & Principles Level 2 and 3 (VCQ)
- Residential block release tuition at Renault's state of the art training centre, plus regular assessment and development within work place, plus continuous pastoral care
- No training cost (excluding travel and accommodation)
- Corporate work wear supplied for training (excluding footwear)
- Additional training support and Dealer visits by Renault Training Officers
- Exclusive use of Renault vehicles, literature and tools where required
- Develop transferable communication skills
Apply for Apprenticeship
developing high calibre individuals